Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Love

I've mentioned the details of my wonderful birthday celebrations before. So, I won't bore you with all of the details again today. Suffice it to say that my mom could throw a party or even just make you feel extra special on your "one and only" day. So, as I celebrate life and being another year older, I miss that loving touch my mom would add to my day. I'm just so happy she emphasized the importance of making birthdays special. I love sharing this with my girls on their day. I even think John thought it was all a bit much when I began the birthday extravaganzas with our daughters. But, over time he has become familiar with my love of a good, well organized birthday party. Thanks mom for being my mom and making my birthdays so fun and memorable. And dad, thanks for being such a fabulous father. I am so lucky to have you in my life and I love you so much for helping to bring me into this world and adding me to a family who is so focused on love. We are a lucky family.
Here's to birthdays, celebrations, love, family, and friends. And here's a little digiscrap of me at 43:






1 comment: