Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random

Lots happening around here of late. Just some very random thoughts:

Is there something going on in 2009 that is making life more difficult? Seems that things are really being tested in so many areas and with so many people I know.

Here's a cute photo of my nephew and his date for prom:

Shelly will graduate from preschool in one month! Wow, time is really flying. Can't believe that she will no longer be at that sweet school. We will really miss her wonderful teachers.

Lily is going to miss the May Day performance at school and I know she is bummed about it. I am happy for our friends' daughter who will be the May Queen this year.

John came home today riding this vehicle. No, he didn't buy it (phew!)...just borrowed it for the afternoon from a friend.

I stayed up way too late last night and need to hit the hay at a normal time tonight. This crazy show is what kept me up until almost 2 a.m.

Saw a friend today and sure miss chatting with her.

Getting ready to listen to Taylor Hicks on AI. Not as into this show as I have been in the past.

Ok, enough rambling...hoping to return with something insightful to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment