Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Day & The Beach

Lily's last day of school was on the 12th.

She loved 3rd grade.
Here she is getting on the bus and me taking a photo through the golf cart windshield.

Lily and her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Lee.




I picked her up a little early and we headed to VB to surprise my dad.
He was surprised!
We spent lots of time with my sister Linda and her family.
We even went to the beach!
Usually a trip to VB doesn't include much beach time, but this time it did.
The girls loved it.
Our friends met us there and Lily loved being with Julia again.











My aunt and uncle came for a couple of days with their granddaughter.
Noelle, Shelly, and Lily all hit it off and had fun at the pool, the beach, and making fusion bead animals thanks to Aunt Marilyn.

It was a fun start to our summer of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time!!! Makes me wanna go to the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!!!! Your girls are simply BEAUTIFUL, Karol!

    ReplyDelete