Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random Topics

Random Topics:



  • I miss so many things about my mom. One of the things I think of often is the ability to get her advice on topics. I miss that so much and relied on her words of wisdom frequently.

  • Our family is in desperate need of sleep. Hope this changes soon.

  • Thinking of Sylvia and hoping that she is feeling stronger and better each day.

  • I can't believe it is already July 19th. That means that school begins in 5ish weeks. Too soon.

  • Looking forward to a visit from my sister and kids soon.


  • Enjoying my new FREE bike from Mary and Bestemor. Can't wait to try out the watermelon pink paint on it.





  • Did I mention I am tired????


  • Making some plans this week to do things the girls have requested.

  • Thankful for my husband.


  • Played around with some feature on the camera and this was the result...a collage of action shots.



  • So glad that my dad made his trip to PA safely and hoping he is enjoying himself.

1 comment:

  1. You look great riding your new bike!!! :) That action collage is awesome!

    ReplyDelete