Wednesday, September 16, 2009

random

Some random thoughts for the day:

Why do I keep dreaming about snakes?

When will Shelly feel 100% about leaving me in the morning? I know she is fine once she's there, but the process of parting ways is so tough on her.

I have attempted to convince her that I am home not having a ton of fun while she's away. She replied to me the other day, "I don't care what you are doing. I just want to be with you".

As a mom it does feel good to be loved so strongly and innocently. That is how I felt about my own mother. I just wanted to be with her. I still do.

I am thankful for my little family of four, my sisters and my dad. Each day I am glad I have them in this journey of life.

I love Carvel ice cream cake. I haven't had one in several months, but I do love them.

Still figuring out how to embrace my new life at home without my little girls every day.

Fun to have new friends with interesting stories to tell.

Need to make a jar to collect money for Shelly's Princess competition for her Kindergarten class.

It's a cloudy day. I like cloudy days.



We think this video is pretty funny---

No comments:

Post a Comment