Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nifty 9 is Back

I haven't done a Nifty Nine post in quite some time. So, I thought today would be a nice day to review some of the current items that have caught my eye. As an aside, I remember that my mom always enjoyed checking out my Nifty Nines. Loved that about her. She was always there to indulge my little obsessions.




1. This is such a cute little necklace for the family photographer.

2. This Etsy site has some terrific camera straps. I might save my pennies and buy one for my little ol' camera.
3. the teacher in me just loves this super cute mug!

4. I own this sweet little circle necklace and just love it. Mine has the girls' names on it.

5. Thought I might need this super sweet beach necklace to add to my collection. Oh so cute.

6. I made something similar to these awhile back, but love these little owls.

7. This is the perfect solution to unsightly long tables. How perfect for the next little get together.

8. This blog is so inspiring, moving, inspirational, thought provoking, and just plain good. If you haven't read her story, you must!

9. Just a little something cute from Etsy. Oh, and I think she looks just like Shelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment