Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New York State of Mind

Some people dream of living in a tropic locale or in a beautiful mountain retreat. I dream of living in NYC. Many times I have mentioned that I would love to live with our girls in NYC for a year or two. Well, the odds of that happening are slim, but a girl can dream. I do like to pass on this desire to the girls and often tell them to go to college, graduate, and then find a great job and a cool apartment in New York City. We'll see how that all pans out for them.



But, until my city dreams come true (for me or for the girls), I will just peruse this blog and live vicariously through her tales. Check it out if you, too, desire to live in a cool apartment with an awesome view.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to live in NY as well! I was looking for followers for my own blog when I came to this!
    Im a first time author trying to promote my book! If you get a chance, please take a look at my blog: wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete