Here are a few fun blogs to peruse. So, let's have a blog hop:
1. The Meanest Mom: Thanks to my sister, Kathy, I have been reading this one for a few weeks. This blog author is real and funny.
2. Unhistoric Acts: This blog is full of great pictures and great writing. I really enjoy her honesty and adventures.
3. Today's Creative Blog: This is the place I go to when I want to find more creative and clever bloggers. She documents all the hot spots to check out.
4. Becky Novacek: I love her photography, but I really enjoy her b lists.
5. Homeforthebetter: The story behind this blog really intrigues me. Read it from the beginning to find out what it's all about.
6. Just a Girl: This teacher makes me laugh and is just so darn creative with DIY projects.
7. Life's Little Detours: Christol's yummy recipes will make you rush to your kitchen to whip up her latest dish!
8. Life with Sprinkles on Top: Carmen is so filled with creative ideas and super inspiration.
9. Paint Cut Paste: Jen is an artist and a mom and she has combined these two areas of her life to showcase some fabulous art ideas for children.
10. Whatever: I may have mentioned this blog before, but I just love it. The photography, the inspiration, the colors, the real life anecdotes...they are all just terrific.
Enjoy and happy blog hopping!!!!!