Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Graduate

Last Friday we celebrated another graduation in our family. My nephew, Kyle, graduated from high school and I was there along with my dad and my sisters to see him receive his diploma. Exciting!!!






 I traveled to Northern Virginia on Friday morning and came home on Saturday afternoon. I needed to get home quickly because my niece, my sister, and my dad were on their way to NC for a visit. Because...we were gearing up for a third graduation. This one was of the Kindergarten kind! And the pictures of that big event will be coming soon. Right now, I'm getting ready to attend the fourth and final graduation of the season. That will make 4 graduations in 15 days!!! Awesome new horizons for all of the graduates.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the good ol' days of high school. After that time flies by so quickly you don't even know how it happened. My ten year reunion is this year. OMG :( Wow!

    ReplyDelete