Friday, June 25, 2010

Mom and Jesus



This was a song the girls liked from a Vacation Bible School class a couple of years ago. We were listening to it this morning on Lily's iPod and the end of the song made me think of my mom. 


It made me hopeful that she is laughing with Jesus and safe and able to see all that we do. 


Over the last few weeks she has been so much a part of my thoughts. I wish she could have seen Eric on stage on his graduation day. I wish she could have been with us in Woodbridge for Kyle's graduation. I wish she could have watched Shelly in her sky blue dress receiving her Kindergarten diploma. 


But, I will continue to pray each day that she can see all that we do and that she knows how much she is loved and missed.

edited to add: I had a dream about my mom last night and that felt like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment