Monday, July 26, 2010

Pocketless Pita Pizzas

For dinner the other night we decided to have pita pizzas. My sister recommended these yummy pocketless pitas from Costco. So, I gave them a try. She prepares her pizzas and grills them. We had a rainy evening when I fixed these so I just baked them in the oven at 375 for about 7-10 minutes.




It's fun for kids to create their own food masterpieces...seems they are more willing to eat what they make. Lily even had a second pizza---I think she shared some of it with Shelly.



Our simple ingredients were:




Pocketless pitas, Pizza sauce, mozzerella cheese, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, carmelized onions, and chopped artichokes







Our cute new Target plates make the pizza even yummier



 
Bake and enjoy!!! Fun dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment