Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Some Faves

Here are some of the things I am enjoying:


This terrific Greek yogurt is so yummy. The stir in item (fruit or honey) is in a little compartment on the side. The yogurt is thicker than traditional yogurt (more on the sour cream side). And, I just love the taste.

Photobucket


This is a delicious chicken pot pie I found at our new Lowe's Food Store. I really liked the look of the pie (very rustic) and the taste is delicious. When I can't get the chicken pot pies from our church, this is the next best thing.

Photobucket


These bagel thins are perfect---tasty without all of the bread. Love the thin bagel and the girls love them. Great for packing a bagel in their lunch. We particularly enjoy the everything bagel flavor.




Photobucket

I had these at a friend's house and just love the flavor. These pretzels are a great little snack item.




Photobucket

I've been checking out this show. It's not one of my favorite Housewives series, but it is fun to see DC and the places I'm familiar with.





Photobucket

Another show we love as a family is The Amazing Race. We are all glad to see the series return.


Photobucket

I added this sweet little charm to my Halia bracelet. I ordered it about a month ago (prior to Chloe's death) and it came in the other day. I think it has even more meaning now. Sure do miss my little Chloe.

Photobucket


We started back up on our Netflix subscription. We are receiving the first month free. So, we'll see if we decide it will be worth the monthly cost. But one of my favorite things about Netflix are the shows you can watch instantly on the computer. It has caused me to become completely hooked on Weeds. Love this series---dark humor in the middle of the suburbs. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I watched the first season of Weeds on my computer a few years ago but I haven't kept up with it.

    ReplyDelete