Friday, February 25, 2011

What's happenin'!

Here is what I captured this week around our house!

Photobucket
My dad came for a visit


Photobucket
Shelly's AR book and folder are always on her little desk---we never lose them because of this system


Photobucket
Another birthday gift for another party



Photobucket
Bikes preparing for a ride

Photobucket
This helped my cough this week



Photobucket



Photobucket
Bought a cool wave artist tool and loved the look
My hand on the other hand I thought looked very weird

Photobucket




Photobucket
John's old iPhone became my new faux phone---no phone capability but all of the other uses
Love this colorful cover


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
The box with all of the essentials---paper, scissors, pens, pencils, envelopes, coupons, stamps, address labels---placed on the counter near the back door


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment