Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random

Things that I am thinking about currently:


It is sooo hot outside! We are even avoiding the pool because of the temps. I guess I shouldn't complain...soon enough it will be chilly and I will be longing for the hot weather.


I am thinking and praying for my aunt who is in the hospital and not feeling well.


Shelly is in Cheer Camp and loving it. It is only a two day camp for the girls who will cheer in the fall. She is definitely spreading her wings and embracing her own activities. It's fun to see her enjoying it. Here she is performing the motions for a cheer she learned today at camp:






Lily is becoming quite the little chef. She whipped up a batch of peanut butter cookies the other night and they were very yummy. I was glad she was able to stir up the batter without any trouble...stirring cookie batter is not my thing.


I am constantly washing beach towels. There is always a batch of them waiting to be tended to in our house.


Lily is doing really well with her piano lessons. She is a diligent student and practices daily without me asking her to do it.


I am stressing about the transportation situation for the girls and school. They both need to be in the same place (school or home) at the same time. I think I have the mornings taken care of, but not so confident about the afternoons. I am praying this is easily, quickly, and happily resolved...just not sure how that is going to happen.


I'm planning to order some new ring supplies and get back to my little Etsy shop soon.


The girls both had a great dentist visit the other day. That always makes me smile to know that they are brushing and flossing well (although I think they need to floss more frequently).


I started the year by painting my nails frequently and now my nails are chipping and splitting and I am now I am irritated about the situation. I am allowing my nails to heal and keeping the polish off of them for now.


My dad recently had a corneal transplant and is doing well. I am so glad that the surgery went well. He is a trooper!!!!


I can't believe that in just 19 days the girls will be back at school. Wow---the summer has flown by and I am not eager to see them go. They, on the other hand, are eager to get back to their school schedule.


OK, enough about me and my inner thoughts...Here are two very random photos:



Photobucket
Shelly hanging out in Ikea


Photobucket
A favorite photo and place of mine---Lily at about 5 months old at Duck In in Virginia Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment