Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wedding

I was cleaning out, tossing away, and decluttering my set of book shelves in the den the other day. While in the process of getting rid of an old set of encyclopedias, a stack of reader's digest books, and various knick knacks, I came across a little photo box with pictures from our wedding. It had been several years since I looked at these pictures. So, the girls and I stopped amidst the books and clutter to take a walk down memory lane. 



Photobucket
The Wedding Party
Photobucket
John, me, and Sylvia (John's mom)
I think I was in the middle of talking!

Photobucket
Mom, John, Me, and Dad



I showed them my dress, the cake, and the church. They made me smile and laugh. I loved that day. It was a perfect October evening in Virginia Beach. A fun day to remember while cleaning and purging in my den almost 13 years later.


Photobucket
Our beach theme wedding cake...complete with edible shells
I think John was in the middle of talking for this one

Photobucket
Me and my dress with the bouquet of flowers that my nieces and nephews gave me as they entered the church


Photobucket
The church in the evening light

No comments:

Post a Comment