Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Haphazard Thoughts

More of my disjointed thoughts for the day. Chose not to use the word random in the title...that seemed boring and repetitive.


Our Summer to do list came down and this is what it looked like before it was removed. We had plenty left on the list to do, but with our shorter summer, I felt fine with what we completed.

Photobucket



I was at TJ Maxx and I found this cute set of cards by this terrific artist. I think I'll use a few of them to frame and add to our art galleries throughout the house.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Shelly sure loves to hold Daisy! They have a good time together.



Photobucket

Tuesdays! What is the deal with Tuesday??? My sister and I decided it was one of our least favorite days of the week. Every other day seemed to have a purpose. Tuesday...not so much.


Glad that the new tv shows will return soon.


It's quiet in my home these days with those girls at school. (Boo hoo)


Shelly left me this note the other day and I like it.

Photobucket

Wishing my mom was here. I miss her so much and would love to chat with her about the girls' new adventures at school. I would listen to her advice and ask her questions about my own youth and her mothering skills when I was in junior high. Every day I find something different to miss about her. Every day.


Here's a little video of Lily and Daisy. Daisy loves to suck on the girls' fingers and here she is doing just that (and that is the cat making those little sucking sounds):






No comments:

Post a Comment