Monday, September 05, 2011

11 Years

It was eleven years ago today that John and I made our decision to leave our jobs in Virginia Beach and move to NC. 





Within two weeks of that decision, our house went on the market, we told our family about our move, and John moved to NC to begin a new job. And by Halloween, our little family of three were living in NC and beginning a whole new life. 
Gifts from the South



So hard to believe that 11 years has passed since that day. I must admit that the transition to this new life hasn't always been easy. I miss my family in Virginia, dearly. But, I do know that the opportunities and changes have benefitted our family of four. 


And, one of my ongoing goals is to continue to foster a happy life for our family...no matter where we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment