Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shelly's 8th Birthday

Shelly turned 8 on Monday. I just can't believe it. What a great little girl she is! She makes us smile and laugh and is always there to help. I love her to pieces.


My dad was in town for her birthday and it was nice to have him here to spend time with us. 
















Daisy eyeballing all of the gifts






We made her another cake for her birthday. She opened her gifts in the morning and we had cake in the evening. Lily took hold of the camera to take some fun evening photos of Shelly.










Making a wish
Blowing out the candles



Excited after making her wish




Granddaddy, his granddaughters, and his grandcat 













Shelly was lucky to have the day off of school on her birthday. So, the next day my dad and I went to her class with Krispy Kreme doughnuts and we made simple little candy (milk duds) packs for her classmates.






No comments:

Post a Comment