Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Zone Update

I've been hard at work on my zones and my purging schedule. I have realized as I've been cleaning these areas that I am really concerned with purging items. I have done a little organizing as I go, but for now the organizing and deep cleaning will wait. It sure has felt good to get rid of things I didn't even remember that I owned. 


I collected numerous organizing crates, baskets, and containers as I've gone through the house. Those will be stored for future use.


The girls got into the act this weekend with their bathroom. They did a great job and I think the "zone" cleaning is rubbing off on them!


Here's my updated zone list:



In the office, I still need to go through my papers and file them in new folders with updated labels. Another area that needs attention is John's closet and dresser area. But, I felt like that was something he should do and not me. Other than that, I am feeling pretty good about my progress. I still have three zones left to organize...attic/eaves, outdoors, and the garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment