Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Prep for the Big Bone Spur Event

So today I am documenting a list of things to do before Friday (surgery day---Cheilectomy).




  • Cook up some freezer meals
  • Pick up Lily's Spring Fling dress from the cleaners
  • Vacuum all of the house
  • Clean all bathrooms
  • Dust the house
  • Straighten and organize house
  • Make back up plans for the girls in case the surgery goes long
  • Mentally prepare for this surgery (I have an unhealthy fear of coming out of the anesthesia before the surgery is over)
  • Make a list of the upcoming two weeks and the various activities occurring (can't drive for 2 weeks)
  • Be sure my iPad is charged
  • Update my podcasts on my iPod
  • Create a little downstairs case of all my essentials (some makeup, toothbrush, dry shampoo, hair tools, etc.)



The End!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got it all covered. Remember to get a good night sleep before surgery. Sending lots of positive thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete