Monday, July 16, 2012

Paint!!!

Ok, the story goes like this...the paint guy gives me an estimate on Monday and says his guys will be here on Saturday. We wait alllllllllll day Saturday and the guys are a no-show! I am beyond annoyed about it and finally get a hold of the paint guy on Sunday evening. So, they come first thing Monday morning...thankfully.


And here are the before and after shots:


Shelly's room before with her four paint colors on the walls:




After is all pink:



Our bedroom with its not so pretty green walls...ok, I admit this was not my best color choice:





And now, a calm and warm autumn wheat:




The master bathroom with the builder beige walls:



Now the master bathroom is a deeper taupe than the original beige (a little tricky to see in the photo):


The girls play area/hangout spot...another not so great wall color that I chose:



From orange to a calm and light pink:






More photos after the rooms are set up and back in one piece. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the new colors! I didn't mind any of the "before colors" either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Carmen said;)

    ReplyDelete