Monday, October 15, 2012

Random

Not many photos these last few days. That means a list of some random items follow:

Lily has been sick since last Wednesday. Poor thing has had a fever, a sore throat, a cough, and a headache. No school for her since last Wednesday. Praying she makes a turn for the better soon. We went to the doctor this afternoon and she was diagnosed with the early stages of pneumonia (similar to walking pneumonia).

I'm keeping up with my Instagram pictures for each day of October. I'm using the photo ideas from this site. If you want to me follow me on Instagram my username is harley1.

Love the start of fall and the cooler temperatures. That also means some yummy warm drinks. I just had a Chai tea latte on Friday from Starbucks. I'm not a coffee girl, but I do love their hot tea.

Shelly has been enjoying her cheerleading experience this year. She will cheer on Saturday and that may be her last game depending on the playoff results. It has been a fun season of cheering.

John is getting ready for the basketball refereeing season. He has already been to many of the basketball clinics.

Lily and I recently read this book---A Child Called It. A really disturbing story of child abuse, but also so well written. It is a trilogy and I am eager to read the next two books. 

On the topic of books, Lily just purchased her own Nook Color with her babysitting money. I was proud of her smart choice to use some of her money so wisely. The great thing about the Nook is hooking up with the public library for free books. We haven't paid for any books on the Nook, yet!

Starting to think about Christmas!!! Not sure what my gift plans are, but it's always fun to start thinking about presents, holiday happenings, cookies and treats, and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment