Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Sweetness

We had a small and happy little Valentine's Day gift exchange among the four of us. We keep things pretty simple for this holiday. John and I don't really exchange gifts (just some chocolates) and I always like to get the girls a little jewelry. 

I try to find something different and unique. This year I found them these sweet rings from this great Etsy shop. Cute and sweet. They love them and haven't taken them off!!!

I also include candy, a magazine, gum, and nail polish in their gift bags.

Oh, and I didn't take any photos, but we just enjoyed (a couple of days late) our annual cafeteria Valentine's day dinner!


Cupcakes


Daisy and her Valentine...seahorse!

True Love

Shelly's goodies

Lily's bag of goodies

Shelly and Lily show off their new rings
A heart and an infinity symbol

My sweet Valentine from Shelly
Forgot to photograph Lily's...she wrote one all in Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment