Thursday, February 06, 2014

Over the Loom Valentine



Shelly and I were in Target recently checking out the various Valentine's Day cards and she decided she didn't want to purchase any of the premade cards. And, she instantly had an idea...make Rainbow Loom bracelets for all of her classmates and she suggested I create "one of those little cards on the computer" to go with it. I loved the idea. So, I went to Pinterest to see if there were any clever ideas out there and, of course, there were. 

I put my own spin on one of the cute cards I found. Shelly went to work putting the bracelets on the cards and then into bags to take to school. 






Love her desire to be original, clever, and creative. 







1 comment:

  1. That girl is a chip off the old Mommy block:) How CUTE! Love her idea and your spin on the cards:)

    ReplyDelete