Tuesday, May 12, 2015

15 Today!!!!!!!

Today Lily Karina turns 15. As cliche as this sounds, I just can't believe that she is 15. 





Lily arrived 4 days late and I was thrilled when I finally began having contractions. We lived about 5 minutes from the hospital and we took our time getting ourselves there. I wanted to be sure that once I entered that hospital I was going to be leaving with my baby.








My mom, dad, sister, and John's mom and sister were at the hospital when Lily was born. I couldn't believe how beautiful her long eyelashes were and how awesome her eyebrows looked. She was just perfect and I instantly loved that little baby girl.







From that day on Lily has been smart, funny, strong-willed, determined, kind, fashionable, well-read, and compassionate. She is everything a parent hopes for in a daughter and more. 






My love for her knows no limits and I am so proud to watch her live such an authentic and exciting life. I hope that her 15th year is exceptional, joyful, and filled with tons of love. 




Happy Birthday, Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment