Friday, March 18, 2016

Bathroom Remodel

When we moved into our new home we decided almost immediately that the master bathroom needed a major remodel. It had one very small vanity and a shower stall that was just barely big enough for me. So it made for a pretty cramped situation for John. Next to the bathroom were two closets. One was lined with shelves and I just couldn't think of anything I would store on those shelves. We decided to tear out the shelf closet and expand the bathroom. 

We also decided on two vanities and a larger shower. We are so pleased with the final results. It turned out beautifully.

Here are some of the before, during, and after photos of the new bathroom remodel:


Before

Before


Before

Before


During


During


During


During


During


During


During


Shower progress


John's vanity progress


Coming Along



John's vanity

Shower in between the vanities

My vanity

My closet next to my vanity


View looking out from inside my closet




We are really happy with the results of this remodel. There are still a few things to find to make it look just right, but overall it was a big success.













No comments:

Post a Comment