Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Whats New? {1}

A new series about things I've found that seem to be making life easier, more fun, and/or more efficient.

The first installment of my "What's New" series is about a product that I found out about on The Today Show. It's called BlingDots



They are designed to help support your earrings when you suffer with the 80's ailment of long earring holes due to too many heavy 80's earrings. And, I suppose there are some people who suffer from this syndrome who weren't sporting those big 80's earrings. I've tried them a couple times and have been really happy with them.

BlingGuard Dots Stabilizing Earring Supports

I purchased mine through Amazon and received more BlingDots (90 as opposed to 45) for the same price. Try them out and I think you'll be happy to have your earrings back in place.

I paid for these myself. The above opinion is my own. And, I'm receiving no compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment