Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What's New {4}

A new series about things I've found that seem to be making life easier, more fun, and/or more efficient.



This week's item is a dog toy. It's called a Kong and it is one of Fynley's favorites. So far, it has proved to be indestructible. She has owned it for seven months and continues to play with it daily. 
Classic-KONG


It can be filled with treats, peanut butter, or a variety of other suggested items. Fynley likes the little treats that go inside, as well as, playing with it when it isn't filled. I have tried frozen peanut butter in it and it took her awhile to lick out all the peanut butter.  Granted, she was a tiny puppy then. So, I may give it another try and see how she likes it with some peanut butter in the Kong.


Kong-Stuff-N-Snacks-Dog-Treats-Puppy-Treats-Various

So, if you're looking for a great dog toy, I highly recommend the Kong.

I paid for this myself. The above opinion is my own. And, I'm receiving no compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment