Friday, January 13, 2006

01.06.06

Cool...I like the above date...1.6.6...I like numbers. I am not quite sure I have this blogging thing down. I love and I mean love to read the blogs of others. But, I just don't know if I am real blogger...whatever that might mean.

Our computer was recently rededicated to the working world. It is now faster and appears much happier. I can actually do things on the computer in a timely fashion. This new speed has also caused me to read more and more blogs. I am a big fan of the digital scrapping bloggers and their creativity. I am so energized by their words and pictures.

One last thought, a couple and their two children were recently murdered in Richmond, Virginia, and although I didn't know them directly I am thinking of them daily. God Bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment