Friday, January 13, 2006

01.13.06

Today is my niece's golden birthday. She turns 13 on the 13th and Friday, the 13 at that! Cool. I hope she has a great day. I vividly remember the first time I laid eyes on her, I truly thought she looked just like an angel! Happy Birthday, Krissy!

I wanted to post a couple of photos of my girls. Here they are...Lily who is 5.5 years old:


Lily is struggling with a top tooth that is loose and ready to come out. All week we have been working to remove that tooth, but no luck, yet. Lily is a kind and loving little girl. She is a terrific daughter.

And then here is my almost 2 year old, Shelly:


Shelly turns 2 on Monday and we are having a small get together for her on Sunday afternoon. She is the happiest little girl I know. Shelly rarely gets upset and seems to be smiling all the time. I love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment