Saturday, January 14, 2006

01.14.06



Big day here! Lily lost her second top tooth at about 9 p.m. She was overjoyed to come tell me that daddy had just pulled out that wiggly thing. I was thrilled for her. We hugged and kissed and got started on her TF letter. She included a small treat and napkin along with her note. I thought that was extremely thoughtful of her. Our TF brings money and a small gift, as well. So, she is getting a bit of cash and a cute little Lizzy McGuire cosmetic kit with nail polish and lip gloss in it. I think Lily will be thrilled with it.

In other news, Shelly appears to be a bit under the weather. She had two instances of vomit tonight while we were out to dinner with some friends. Lovely way to begin the evening. Then she came home dragging and had yet another vomit episode (I so don't care for the vomit part of mothering). She headed off to bed looking less than upbeat and I pray that she is feeling better in the morning. Her second birthday (small) celebration is planned with a few neighborhood friends and I am hopeful she will rally round.

No comments:

Post a Comment