Thursday, February 16, 2006

02.16.06

Feeling really under the weather these days. Hoping to make a comeback, SOON! We had a lovely Valentine's Day complete with a family dinner to the cafeteria! Decided to start my first list of "Nifty Nine"s. So here goes:



1. This cute cup just makes me smile.

2. Would love to put special recipes in this little tin.

3. Thinking this might be the perfect little jewelry box for Lily's birthday.

4. Saw these teas in a local shop and loved them.

5. This case would be a great keeper for so many of my treasures.

6. Handy case for all of my scrapping paper.

7. Sweet notepad

8. These magnetic strips are so cool!

9. Always can use an oversized clip to hold photos and papers.

So, this is the first entry in my Nifty Nine segment. Hope it inspires you to find your own nifty nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment