Wednesday, March 01, 2006

03.01.06

Went to a new hair girl today and loved every minute of the three hour experience! I got a cut and color job to die for! I was thrilled with the outcome and this happens about every two years...that I really get excited about my hair. I asked Lily on the way home from school what she thought of the hair cut and color and she said...It looks the same!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! She cracks me up. Well, I thought it looked cool, new, hip, trendy, etc.

Tonight we are going to have hot dogs on the grill (yum...it's 77 here today), macaroni salad, and a yummy dessert that involves oreos, chocolate pudding, cool whip, and cherry pie filling. I am getting hungry thinking about all of this.

Oh, and after a dental appointment yesterday, I was amazed at the advances in dental practices since 1975. Not that it has been that long since I went to the dentist, but that long since I have had a filling put in. This new baby took all of about 20 minutes and it's white...just like my teeth. How cool is that? Very excited about the dentist visit!

And for the sake of having a photo, here's one for ya:
HA!!!!!! Gotcha. Not me...but what my hair is supposed to look like! If you see me, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment