Saturday, March 11, 2006

03.11.06

A myriad of unrelated thoughts:

1. My high school graduation day comes in 4th on my list of happy days...right behind marriage and birth of children. On that day in June 1984, my 4th grade teacher came to my home with a special gift for me...a journal, my wonderful sisters surprised me with a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring, my parents hosted a great graduation party, and I spent the late hours of the night with my best friends.

2. I am officially obsessed with blog reading! 'Nough said!

3. It was 78 degrees today and we went to the Spring Fling Family Fun Day at a nearby elementary school.

4. I am making a yummy appetizer to take with me to Girls Poker Night tonight...Pampered Chef star bread tube bread with mayo, cream cheese, and Italian dressing spread on top and then bake. MMMMMMMM...

5. The house is so quiet right now...Shelly is napping, Lily is at a friend's house, and John is out golfing...I can only hear the click click of the keys on the computer.

So here are some recent photos of the girls that make me smile:

My silly girl with bunny ears!

My pretty girl off to school for picture day.


Shelly in the bouncy thing at the Spring Fling!


All tuckered out on sissy's lap after the Spring Fling!

No comments:

Post a Comment