Wednesday, March 08, 2006

03.08.06

Happy Spring! Well, I know it isn't really Spring, yet. But, I've got the Spring bug. I am selling a bunch of clothes and toys at a church consignment sale. So, I am getting rid of stuff and feeling fresh! I began decorating for the season and even made an angel food cake with colored sprinkles folded in and strawberries on top! So, here is my collection of springy things:
1. Candle centerpiece on coffee table.
2. Bunny plate and terra cotta pot painted by a student's mother 10 years ago.
3. Jelly bean and tulip flower arrangement made by my sister.
4. Hanging egg deco on mantle.
5. Twin headboard purchased at a consignment sale. Plan to shabby it up a bit and hopefully create a hallway bench with it.
6. Angel food cake with colored sprinkles in batter topped with strawberries (fresh...last summer and frozen).
7. Deco stuffed bunny.
8. Tall shabby bunny made out of wood.
9. Lily being silly with a double shot of bunny ears. Shelly didn't want to wear her pink pair.
10. Three-hinged bunny deco on mantle.

Ok, that's my Spring Fling of stuff for now. May add more later. In the immortal words of Lily Foster, "You just never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment