Sunday, March 26, 2006

03.26.06

Today is my father's birthday! Happy birthday, dad. I sure do love and miss you. The most difficult part of not living in Virginia Beach anymore is being away from my parents and my sister. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them and wish I was there or they were here to experience some aspect of my life.

My dad has been such a constant influence in my life. For so long, he was the only man who taught me about life. He truly set the standard high for men and I appreciate that so much. His love has never stopped where his daughters were concerned...it has just increased and been more evident as we have gotten older.

I am so glad that I will be able to celebrate your birthday with you and mom this week. We can't wait for some cake and ice cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment