Wednesday, March 29, 2006

03.29.06

Well, here she is...my mom!!!!!! Happy Birthday, mom. I hope you have a fantastic day and we can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

This is the woman who molded, sculpted, created, and designed me. But, she still let me have enough freedom to be the person I wanted and needed to be. She let me make my own decisions (good and bad) and she patiently waited while I made them. My mother has always been the set of ears who would listen to me without ignoring me and would give me feedback that was real and honest. She is my true source of inspiration as a mother and I feel blessed to call her my mom.

Wow, what a very lucky girl I am. I have these two fabulous people in my life who have shown me so much love AND, the bonus, they are coming to visit me tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment