Friday, April 21, 2006

04.21.06

Hair trauma!!! That is what has consumed my last 48 hours. On Wednesday, I head out for my 2:30 hair appointment, unaccompanied and feeling good. For the next 2 hours, my new hair girl works on weaving in highlights (I thought) and chatting NONSTOP!!! When she is done, my hair has taken on a nice hue of brownish, grayish, blonde! When I arrive home, John tells me it make me look older and Lily says it contains too much gray! I'm a wreck at this moment. So, Lily and I head to CVS for two boxes of hair color. I dump both boxes on my head in just 18 hours time. I am starting to blonde up a bit, but still have dark and gray in my hair...not the combo I'm looking for. This morning, while at Wal-mart, I decide to buy yet another box of color (this time lighter blonde) and come home to dump that box on my head. Finally getting blonder, but I still see some of that brown/gray junk in there. The upside to all of this (as I quickly approach 40 on Monday), I still have hair and I like the hair cut!!! But, the hair girl will never touch my hair with hair color, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, on to something cuter...














And this...









Have a wonderful weekend and a GREAT hair day!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment