Saturday, April 29, 2006

04.29.06

First...a big Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law, Mary Katherine!!! Enjoy your day.

It is absolutely beautiful here today. The sun is shining and the temp is somewhere in the high 60s. John mowed the lawn, the girls played, and well...I took pictures, of course! Here are some of my faves:

So, Lily and Shelly loved being outside and they helped daddy plant some shrubs. That's a collage of our spring time flowers in our yard. They are just so pretty right now.

It's super quiet here right now. The girls and daddy went for a golf cart ride and I think I'm supposed to be showering so we can head out on an adventure later. Happy day to all!!!! Stop to smell the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:31 AM

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete