Monday, September 18, 2006

09.18.06

Hello...it's Monday and I am feeling pretty good. I am placing (well trying to) my first Pampered Chef order for some good friends and family members. I hit my price point for staying an active consultant for the next two months! Yeah.

Lily is going to a gymnastics class with her friend from school today. She won't be home until about 7:30-8:00. Late, late day for my girl.

Shelly and I are cleaning, organizing, and making the place look better for Fall. I love Fall!!! Can't wait to feel a cool breeze and enjoy the season in jeans!

John is home from a long weekend golfing with buddies. We missed him while he was gone.

My parents came for a visit this weekend. I hated to see them leave this morning! They are the best. I love having them here and watching them interact with my girls. We are all so fortunate to have one another.

Today is a great day...sunny and happy! Hope your day is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment