Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10.04.06

Layouts I created from some pictures I took of myself:

Today I am getting geared up for all of the hoopla that is the FALL FESTIVAL at Lily's school. We will be occupied with the festivities from Friday morning until 8 PM on Saturday night!!! This is going to be a long few days, but the payoff will be worth it...we all hope. The money raised from the Fall Festival goes to the PTA and then on to the teachers for various items they need for their classrooms. All a very worthy cause.

John is starting his referee classes and soon basketball season will start up for him.

I booked my first Pampered Chef show for October and I am excited about it all. Hoping to get some catalog shows added to my shows for the month. Oh, and I made some cool business cards!!!

Loving the Fall and hoping that some cooler temps will come our way soon. Can't wait to visit a Pumpkin patch, pick out some pumpkins, and take some photos of the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures... good luck with the Fall Festival. I know the teachers will appreciate the money (I always did when I was in the classroom) but it takes a lot of dedication and work from the parents. Try to have fun.

    ReplyDelete