Monday, January 01, 2007

01.01.07


My second post of the day. This one a bit of musing on resolutions. I am not a big lover of resolutions, but decided I should start the new year off with a new twist. So, I plan to make one simple resolution...To Simplify. Each and every aspect of my life and my family's needs simplified. I can already forsee the positive effects of simplifying our lives. I am hopeful that I will keep my goal in mind each time I make a decision for myself and my family. Looking forward to this new twist.


Our little one is still under the weather. Lily has rested most of the day. She was still suffering with the stomach flu this evening. As I type, she is lying on the couch next to me asleep. I am hopeful it will be a peaceful night for all of us. Flu bug go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment