Monday, January 01, 2007

01.01.07

Happy New Year. I think 2007 is going to be the start of something good! I hope.


Yesterday, we regrouped from the holidays and then headed out to do a bit of shopping. First stop, Best Buy for a new camera. This is what we picked up and I am hopeful I can learn all of the functions.

After Best Buy, Lily was requesting calamari. So, our closest option was Red Lobster. After dinner, we made a stop at Target to buy this cute game.And then, picked up this new bedding set for our bedroom. I am planning to redo our bedroom a bit and make it more comfy and homey. This seems to be the last place to receive any decorating attention.

We were all asleep and in bed before midnight, but we were back up by 2:30. This time, Lily had the stomach bug. She is still resting and has been a real trooper. Can I just say that I am ready for 2007 and a healthy house.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment