Wednesday, January 24, 2007

01.24.07

First, a fun little digi layout of my girlies.



Next, Lily informed me, on the way to school, today that she only has 77 days of school left!!! I was overjoyed with that news. So nice to think that we are that far beyond the half way point. I love having my girls home from school. It is so relaxed and fun...I never tire of it.


I baked some blueberry muffins for our new neighbors. They have yet to move in but I see them over there in the evenings. So hoping to give them their muffins and some hot chocolate mix as a little greeting to the 'hood.


Shelly has not been to school since the 16th. First for weather and then for a teacher workday. So tomorrow she'll head back and see her buddies and Miss Penny and the beloved Miss Peggy.


I bought some cute shoes at Target yesterday...some on sale and some not:
For meFor Shelly:

These boots were purchased just in case we get some snow. I hate to be unprepared! So, here's hoping for a good snowfall so that I can justify this purchase.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I love your digi layouts. What software do you use? I am still hoping for snow too... they say maybe Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete