Monday, January 29, 2007

01.29.07

Shelly and I attended a PTA meeting today. Fun to begin talking about wrapping things up for the school year even though it isn't really over. We are planning a Bagel Breakfast for the teachers in February, a PTA meeting in early March, a walk-a-thon with the kids in late March, a luncheon for the teachers in April, and our final PTA meeting in May. All coming together nicely. And this will finish up my first year of my two year term as PTA secretary. Looking forward to only one more year...it's been fun, but I will be ready to move on after next year.

Shelly and I attempted a walk this morning and it was bitterly cold. I had to make a big loop and come back home after about 15 minutes. My hands were absolutely frozen and Shelly was a little ice cube, as well. I brought her in and wrapped her up in a blanket and she looked so cozy.


Well, here are a few miscellaneous photos for the blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment