Saturday, February 03, 2007

02.03.07

February is here. The month of a million birthdays!!! Seriously, between friends and family we have a bunch of birthdays to celebrate. Here are the names of those special people: Faith, Stacy, Kim, Paula, Melissa, Linda, Kaitlin, Mom & Dad's anniversary, Kyle...well, hmmm, that doesn't really look like a million birthdays, does it? Anyway...

So, we had that ridiculous snow day on Thursday and guess what...no snow! I mean about 20 flakes fell and they all turned to water...rain! The girls were out of school for rain...and not even very much rain. Crazy. Here are some photos of the girls attempting to catch snowflakes:

I whipped up a double batch of Stadium Mix last night and bagged 'em up. I am planning to pass them out to random neighbors today and tomorrow. Hope they don't think I'm too corny. Well, I guess they all probably do anyway...c'est la vie, n'est pas???

Lily and Shelly did a little extreme makeover on their mother today (I guess that was a subtle hint!) and here are the results...note the hair barrette and heavy eye makeup, nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment