Wednesday, May 02, 2007

05.02.07

May is here! Wow, that was quick...when did April fly by??? This month is all about wrapping things up. Lily and Shelly both wrap up school this month and with that comes all of the fun little events that surround the end of the school year. I am also wrapping up my first year as the PTA secretary and looking forward to the 2nd in my two year term on the PTA. And, Lily's birthday and party are coming up soon. So, that will be all about wrapping up gifts and wrapping up the plans for the big shindig.

So, in keeping with my wrapping theme...have you seen Martha's delectable goodies at Michael's???? NO! Well, run don't walk to the nearest Michael's and check it out!!! I immediately called my mom to let her know of all the goodness that was there. And, she immediately went to her Michael's to take a look. Oh, and obviously this obsession with paper and its various paper relatives is hereditary!!! My mother was the instigator of my paper love, even as a small child. So, I purchased some little lovelies while I was there and I included a package of cellophane bags for wrapping up the favors at Lily's party. They are so cute and come with a cool template for creating your own paper inserts. Love them!!!!! And, when I left Michael's I finally caught my breath. Awwwww!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment