Monday, April 30, 2007

04.30.07

We are getting ready for Lily's birthday party on the 12th. She has decided to have an American Idol event with 11 friends. So, I created the invitations and made CDs of songs that we will karaoke to at the party. Each invitation will come with a CD. This was easy and I think it turned out cute. I used a double sided plastic CD sleeve and put the CD on one side and slid the invitation in the other side. Here's the invitation (I removed some of the important info):
Next up, I tagged myself via Jody's blog....list 7 random facts about yourself:

1. I wear my hair in a scrunchie when I sleep because I get so warm at night...and scrunchie always makes me think of the Sex and the City episode about scruchies.

2. I decorated the inside of my closet door with pictures from GQ magazine when I was in high school.

3. My mother was my 9th grade Geometry teacher and my dad taught me Driver's Ed refresher course after I got a speeding ticket (so I could remove the points from my record).

4. I love unsweetened iced tea with lots of lemon.

5. I haven't scrapbooked in about 2 months...sewing has taken its place for a bit.

6. I listen to Clark Howard to get all kinds of financial tips.

7. I had a beagle named Lucy as a child and I got my cat, Mini, when I was 16.

Ok, so if you read this and have a blog, go forth and list away and leave me a comment with a link, please.

2 comments:

  1. Hi K!
    I seen your post on Jody's blog and came over to read it!
    I'm one of those "blogstalkers"
    (love that word)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your random list of 7! But not nearly as much as I love the invitation idea! Fab-u-lous!!! Your daughter is one lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete