Wednesday, May 16, 2007

05.16.07

Last night before going to bed at 2 a.m., I came up with a list of things I needed to accomplish today. This was the list:


  • Find out how to make someone a Pampered Chef consultant

  • Create my own color coded filing system based on this one

  • Organize and purge computer cabinets

  • Organize and purge manuals for our various electronics, appliances, etc.

And, my mission was accomplished by 11 a.m. I decided that I could create some type of similar color coded filing system for much less than the asking price of the one above. And, I did. It isn't the prettiest, but I used the things I already had on hand and managed to create something that looks and feels efficient. One of the file drawers still needs some attention in the Lily & Shelly files. So, that one looks especially full. Here are some photos of what I was going for and what I got. (Sorry my photos are so blurry):


I'm planning to go to Michael's this afternoon and purchase a bigger decorative box to store all of my manuals. I weeded through all of those and disposed of things we no longer own or use. Good feeling. I am feeling much better about the filing and the organizing. Off to fold laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment