Monday, June 11, 2007

06.11.07

I have a few things to mention here at the blog. So, this will be a bit random.

Last Friday, the girls had a whole day of playing school. Lily set up the school room with a white board, art activity, math worksheets, and story time. We even used our cafeteria trays for lunch. It was fun and, of course, warmed my heart to see her teaching away.

Amidst all of the school fun, I received my prize package from the Making Memories giveaway. The girls and I were all so excited to break into the box. Once we did there was oodles of pink every where!!! From the album, to the brads, to the paper, and stickers, and the ribbon...awesome!!!!!! I was so excited!

On Saturday, I purchased a new iHome boom box for the kitchen. I am so in love with my iPod that I wanted to be able to listen to it in the mornings while I get us breakfast and in the evenings while making dinner. It is super duper cool and I was happy to get a great deal on it...$79.99 regular price, marked down to $65.99 because the car charger was missing, and then 20% off of that! Yippy. Oh, and there was a car charger in it...go figure. Since our new ride has the iPod playing feature in it, the charger wasn't a big deal...but now we have one.

The new iHome led me into doing this...downloading our cds onto iTunes and then making their way onto my iPod. This little adventure took me quite a bit of time. We decided to hang onto the cds, box them up and put them in the attic. OH, and notice my interesting collection of music right there...Faith Hill, Kenny G, John Mayer, Patsy Cline, REM, Martina McBride, and Boys II Men...doesn't get much more random than that! Mixed in here and there, I was able to do a couple more digi layouts. I switched to a new album system and it has really made me feel so much better about how I will save my layouts...both digital and paper can be in the same album and the sizes can vary...very liberating.

Today, we are off to the library. We have decided that Monday will be library day...like that. Well, have a good one and stay cool.

K :)

No comments:

Post a Comment